What Shipping Methods Are Available?
We ship with Hong Kong Post with an insured parcel to ensure it safely reach to our customer’s hand.
Do You Ship Internationally?
We sure do! In addition to shipping to Hong Kong, we can ship to most countries around the world. International shipping is charged at a flat rate of USD$5 and is completely free when you spend over USD$250.
How Long Will It Take To Get My Package?
All of our prints require custom printing and each fresh prints takes 4-5 days. It will take 10 to 28 working days for air mail items to reach recipients, subject to flight availability, the progress of customs clearance and aviation security check. You can check parcel delivery status via Hong Kong Post Office’s website or direct enquiry, provided track-and-trace information from destination post is available.
What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
We accept all major debit and credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express and also Paypal.
Orders & Returns
How do I place an Order?
In order to make a purchase on our shop follow these steps :
- Choose an item you want to buy, choose the quantity and press the button “ADD TO CART”
- Then you can choose another item and go to ordering
- To place an order access your cart
- Fill in your personal data( name, surname, phone number and shipping address
- Then you’ll be headed to the page where you can choose the payment method. At the moment we choose the payment via bank transfer or via credit card. Choose suitable for you method and read all the legal document of our store. To finish your purchase you have to accept the shop rules. And push the button “Pay”
- If the entire procedure is performed correctly, you’ll get a confirmation letter to your mail with its detailed description. If you’ve made a mistake or filled in invalid data? the shop will point to them and you’ll be able to correct the mistakes.
- As soon as the payment is received the status of your order will be changed to “Paid” and will be ready for shipping. You’ll receive a mailing letter with all the details.
- As soon as your order is shipped the status of your order will be changed to “Shipped”, you’ll automatically get the detailed email.
- The shop will be automatically checking your tracking number and as soon as your order is delivered you’ll get a notification about the delivery.
- All your further orders can be checked in your personal cabinet.
How Can I Cancel Or Change My Order?
We work to get your order to you as quickly as possible, so once your order is placed it’s not usually possible to make any changes.
If you’re able to jump on chat immediately after placing the order and noticing the error then we may be able to assist. Emails and contact forms don’t get to us quickly enough to try to make a change, so please jump on chat by clicking the help bubble at the bottom of the page.
We cannot change the items or sizes in your order once it is placed, sorry, but similarly to the above, if you chat to us straight away we can see whether it’s possible to cancel the order and re-order the correct sizing/items.
Do I need an account to place an order?
If you’d like to keep track of your orders and save your details, you might want to consider creating an account for convenience.
Alternatively, you can select the guest checkout option which doesn’t require you to create an account.
How Do I Track My Order?
How Can I Return a Product?
- We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective.
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
Can I save an item to a wish list?
If something’s caught your eye but you’re not ready to buy it now, you can add it to your wishlist, and come back later when you’re ready to shop. Just look for the ‘Add to wishlist’ link on any product page.
Saving an item is a way of remembering what you love, but it won’t keep the item in stock or save a promo or sale price. So if you want to make sure it doesn’t sell out or you want to enjoy a great promotion, don’t wait too long!
To save an item, you’ll need to create an account on our website so that you can log back in to see your items at another time. If you don’t have an account, you’ll be invited to create one when you first try to save an item.